Thursday, July 8, 2010

OH HEY


So by special request (Jessica Alderman), ive been asked to elaborate on what one of my "dank sangwiches" include. HAHAHAHAH. Well first, the meat here is so much better. And by meat i mean sandwich meat obviously. So we bought proscuitto which is my new fave, salami, and turkey. Also, we can also add "balsamic vinegar" to the list of things that are better in italy than at home. You may not be aware (as i was not until recently) that in comparison, Balsamic at home tastes like liquified...Miley Cyrus tongue. NOT GOOD. That was really foul actually. Anyway here it tastes like little cherubs created it themselves for their heaven salads. HAHAHHA KELS you know who im talking about. Olive oil is better here too but i mean, i feel like thats not surprising anyone. So my sangs include Oil/Balsamic, Three kinds of meat, ricotta cheese (which i dont think is a normal thing to do but i was like...go big or go home), salt and pepper, and those FABULOUS tomatoes. They are perfection. Espesh in our little kitchen overlooking our stray cat army which Rachel and I have taken a strange interest in. HAHA. AND Holler Espana. That goal was sick, but also, you could have easily had 2 more. just sayin. We watched the game at a bar called "Amadeus" (Of 'Rock me' Fame) which consequently turned out to be a drunken sauna of actual Germans and Spaniards. does that title even exist still for Spanish people? haha whatev. The poor gentleman behind me must have been terrified at the waterfall cascading down my neck/back region. Sorry bout it Spaniard. OMG i have something culturally irrelevant to this blog and just for your personal "she would." amusement. So Abs and I have been having these little coffee dates on our school breaks during which we get iced coffee at the cafe downstairs and talk about how Italian we are. Sadly our teachers havent been fully taking this into consideration and sometimes give us our breaks at different times. Yesterday was one of these days so i was chilling in the break room at school and i think to myself...Methinks i want a Coke Zero out of the vending machine. So i go do my thing and get my coke like...alright lets do this...no calories style. So im walking and opening the soda at the same time (I should never multitask) and BAM it explodes and sprays all over my face. Since im mortified that coke zero is currently all over my face i quickly run to the bathroom and start laughing. This shit was funny. So i wipe it off and then go back to class. We break into groups ad have a discussion about all the cultural differences between USA and Italy ( and the rest of the EU). When i stand up to report our findings the girl in front of me..knocks my coke zero onto my shirt and shorts and my entire body. Since theres only 8 people in my class, you can imagine the commotion this caused. the teacher stopped talking to run and get me paper towels and a girl gave me tissues and...yeah it was a mess. I was laughing and mumbling how this just happened to me..."...already...have...soda..on me.." HAHAHA. Fantastic. Then class ended and i went home and made myself a dank-sang (obvi) and some bomb pasta. I know im going out of order but after Amadeus we went to Central Park which is an outdoor club here in Florence. It was SO GOOD. It was gorgeous and there was actually some pretty decent and not creepy men there. One of whom i had an entire eye-conversation with. Nom. So pretty standard, but i got a vodka redbull and a long island, annnnnd of course we danced on this stage above the dance floor. I love to dance, and this is probs the only reason i will miss frats. Nicole goes "look at you Christina, feeling all at home dancing on a stage." this could either be a good thing or a very bad thing. Good thing i still have a month to decide which. I had so much fun with everyone and they got to witness my ghetto fab trait of knowing complete lyrics to rap songs first hand. I surprised some people. But um if youre going to play anything Young Money, BELIEVE i'm goin in. (Miss you YM Fam). We got home around 4AM and then i woke up today at around noon. oops. I met my group project partnet Raquel at the internet point to start our marketing proposal and thats where we are now. I dont know whats on the agenda but were thinking a spontaneous to Venice before we have to jet off to Rome on Saturday. CIAO miss you lots. Sorry im a FAIL at pictures. Soon i will upload them all and your minds will be blown.

For now, heres Rachel and i not helping with dinner, and watching our cat friends instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment