Wednesday, July 7, 2010

upppppdate!

so lets chat. I saw Eclipse here and loved it. LOVED it. So funny because Gwen and Nicole havent read/watched any of the books or movies ( I KNOW RIGHT) so before we went, hilarious roommates Carly, Anne, and I went through the first 2 movies with general synopsis as well as direct quotes and impressions from the movies. (quotes/impressions were all me naturally) and by the end of the second movie reinactment Carly goes "..and then he says 'marry me bella.'" (Gwen and Nicole are on the edge of their seats...) "AND?!?!" Then i proceed to do the little gasp thing she does at the end and then say "and then the credits come on." HAHAHAHAH they were PISSED and then completely stoked to go see Eclipse. Gwen and I had two Bellinis each(i love that you can just have cocktails at the movies. Thanks Samuelle) and let me tell you. I love Edward. But i WANT Taylor Lautner. Shiz. After the movie we went to a club called YAB which we didnt end up going into and then a Italian man told me i looked like Jennifer Lopez. He also said "compliments to your mother and to your father" to Abbie. oh italian people. so then yesterday we woke up super late and i had a solo dance party in the kitchen and painted my nails. Nicole got home and heard music and i was chilling in there in my towel like "....mani/pedi?" she like shook her head and walked out. hahaha. ive been making some dank sangwiches PS. I really enjoy my class so far! My teachers so adorable. I feel bad that i fall asleep in the beginning. like everytime. i dont get it. We talked about globalization and how to define foreign markets for specific products. I already have a paper due tomorrow and a 15 minute oral presentaion on Monday. UGHHHH. All my friends are in "pairing food with wine" instead of an actual class. Their homework is...drink wine. Oh well. Last night after class we all met with the University of Florence kids and went to an adorable restaurant on the other side of the river called "Dante." I had bomb lasagna and bruschetta and they give you unlimited wine with dinner. UNLIMITED. then they gave us lemoncello shots which were nast. After that Nicole, Bretta, Sarah and I went to a restaurant on the piazza to watch the Netherlands/Uraguay game (Fail.) and we ordered some beer. Delish. Thennnn we went home and i literally PASSED OUT. i dont get how im always so tired! I take that back, i had time to drunk FB chat Ben Schwartzman for a hot minute. HAHAHA that was funny. Sorry bout it Ben. Literally it was so hot in our room last night! i woke up at least 6 times because i was sweating profusely. Its either be really smoldering hot, or leave the windows open and get eaten to death by insects. No real compromise there. Hey italy, invest in screens? Today i woke up we came to the internet point for Lorenzo de Medici students which is where i am now. I'm slacking on posting pics but i promise i will soon. Im excited for class! PS we get to go to the Salvatore Ferragamo museum for a field trip. Yeah NBD. After class were going to make dinner at the apartment and then go to a bar to watch the game, which should be interesting. My judgement has failed in the past and i know Germany is good and all but i want Spain to take it. After that were going to an outdoor club called "Central Park" which could possibly be located in a park. Thats my educated guess there. I'm super excited for that. Oh also i curled my hair today with a curling iron and i think i lost 2 pounds in my face just from all the sweat lost from having a heat styling tool in my vicinity. Double Also, i saw the pics that Ashley posted of all my friends at home having a fun ass summer in the 'Dido and it made me miss them! Except some of you need to step away from the tanning beds. Christ. I miss everyone at home but i truly do love it here. hmmm. k class time. :)

2 comments:

  1. your mention of the dank sangwiches was really lacking. i feel like there's more to that story. also don't you love how i comment on every blog? i don't even know if you get these comments though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that reading your blog is lterally my daily entertainment. Sad? Yes. Keep em coming? Hellz to the yes. Miss you rooms. Love ash

    ReplyDelete